» Sliding Doors
- These Doors are specially developed to meet the most stringent CA /
- The sliding door slides easy on the aluminum extruded track, which
possess more structural strength than bended steel profile.
- To seal a room, the door is closed, six latches are snapped into
place on the supplied door frame, and then the patented inflatable seal
is simply pumped up using a hand pump.
- A pressure gauge can be monitored to insure the seal is holding
against any imperfections in the floor or wall surfaces.
- The construction of the door is an aluminum framework around the
perimeter and has an impact resistant fiberglass sheet for the finish.
- The Sample Extraction Window (optional) A hinged opening with in the
Door for sample extraction. Four sided sealed with a see through
toughened glass. And a handle to open with a padlock as a feature,
including five point locking system ensures airtightness.
- Controlled Atmosphere Areas
- Post Harvest Areas o ULO (Ultra Low Oxygen) Application
- Gas Tight Areas
- Fruit Processing
- Desired ULO level can be achieved by using these doors with a perfect
gas tightness along with the standard arrangements of CA infrastructure.
- Door is fitted with patented nonlinear sealing gasket. Specially
developed, three dimensional, inflatable type, in which parametric and
porthole techniques are included in one. This constitutes an inflatable
continuous rubber inner seal and a protective, flexible outside which
presses against the floor and walls, which insures excellence sealing
all around. Assures extra reliability and no risk of leakage.
- Longer life span: The sealing is not created by pressing the door
closed with great force, built by an even air pressure in the sealing
rubber. Point load is thus avoided and gas tightness can be ensured for
a longer period of time.
- The gas tight finishing of the door opening is by anodized aluminium
door case profiles with complete synthetic thermal bridge interruption.
- The corrosion - resistant aluminium gives a high quality framework as
reinforcement of the door opening.
- The impact proof synthetic profile ensures a thermal- bridge-free fit
to the wall. Durable in operation, user friendly, reduces energy loss.
Will give you quick (ROI) return on investment.
Standard Accessories & Hardware
- Door Leaf : 100mm thick Door leaf constructed of a core of
insulation material, covered on both sides with 1,5mm impact-resistant
glass-fibre reinforced food safe polyester.
- Frame : Extruded anodized aluminum profiles
- Closing : Point lock and handle
- Emergency : Unlocking available from inside with thumbwheel,
in the door as well as in window
- R-value : Approx. 3.7 (m2.K/W)
- Color of framing : Transparent anodized finish.
- Sealing : 100% gas-tight by means of inflatable (parematral
and porthole) gasket profiles.
- Door Casing : Anodized aluminium casing profiles with a
complete thermal Bridge-free fit to the wall
- Rail System : Aluminium extrusion with indentation.
- Operation : Manually operated or electrically operated.
Optional Accessories & Hardware
- Bumper Locks : Lock with emergency release.
- Tightening Latches, Electrically operation, Gas-tight window,
Sample extraction window) : Synthetic hinged window and case made of
impact proof PVC 32" x 32" gas filled insulating glass.